Rose Gold Derma Roller with Case 0.5mm
79 In Stock
The Derma Roller can be used for the following skin conditions:
2.Acne spot and surgical scars
6.Age spots & sun damage
Don't overuse the instrument in case of damage
Not suitable for following skin conditions: active acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Psoriasis, severe solar keratosis and raised moles or warts.
Don't share the roller with other person.
If hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
1. Cleaning with alcohol before use and after use to keep it clean.
2. Try it on the back of your hand before use on face to get the so you find appropriate pressure
3. Make sure your face is completely clean when you start this.
4. Never apply force when rolling it on your face.
5. Beginning with once a week, allow your skin a few days of rest.
6. Never use on open pores.
1.Needle length: 0.5mm.
2.Material: stainless steel (needles) and hard plastic (handle).
- ♥Say Goodbye To Skin Problems: Promote skin metabolism, maintain skin elasticity and firmness, slows skin aging, refine & remove the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks.
- ♥Safe for Home Use: Our micro needle roller is non-invasive, has a 0.5mm needle length, Even a new user can operate. It is safe and effective, simple and painless.
- ♥Saving Money and Affordable: A professional treatment is expensive. With weekly use, you can achieve the result by a fraction of the cost. It is affordable to everyone.
- ♥Easy Storage and Carry: Every derma roller has a transparent plastic case, you can put your roller in it after using and carry you roller for travelling.
- ♥High quality Surgical Stainless Steel Needle: high quality surgical steel beedle is safe and not be allergic
Free Delivery with €35 Spend
All orders are subject to a handling period before shipment, usually same or 1 business days.
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In many instances, we are shipping from our warehouses in either Ireland, USA or Asia. If from Asia, please expect 10 - 20 days to receive your order.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. For other specialty and promotional items, please allow up to 4-6 weeks delivery time as they may be shipping from other countries.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary warehouse is in Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
We currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.