Premium Organic Moroccan Rose Water
996 In Stock
- Free Irish Deliveries over €40 - We’re still sending all of your orders but shipping is taking a little longer than usual
About the product
- Our 100% Moroccan Rosewater is also Food Grade. It is widely used in North African countries such as Morocco, for desserts and drinks. It adds great and subtle flavor to your favorite sweets.
- ✔ FOR SKIN - It is slightly astringent, making it a good toner for dry skin. Putting rose water on your face helps to balance your skin and open blocked pores. Regular use will keep blackheads, pimples and acne at bay. Dab rose water on your face with cotton balls to prevent wrinkles. Rose water stimulates the circulation in the tiny blood vessels beneath the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of thread veins and broken capillaries.
- ✔ FOR HAIR - Rose water is a natural moisturizer that can restore your hair. After you spend the summer on the beach, recondition your hair with rose water to repair damage from the sun and saltwater Mix rose water with vitamin E and jojoba oil. Massage the conditioner into wet hair and leave in for 3 minutes. Then wash as usual. Your hair will be softer and shiny. This rose water also works on hair heat-damage from blow dryers, curling irons & other appliances that dry your hair.
- ✔ GENTLE - Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and irritated skin. Rejuvenating, stimulating, and harmonizing.
- ✔ MULTIPLE USES - Rose water possesses the sweet, delicate scent of the roses from which it is made. It is a natural mild antiseptic and is recommended for acne and skin irritation, for nourishing and hydrating the skin and face, and for nourishing the body after a shower or bath.
Free Delivery with €50 Spend
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In most instances, items are shipped from Ireland.
Some items ordered may ship from the USA if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Your purchase must be delivered without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the date the order was placed (unless you agreed to a different arrangement).
If Beautyshop LLC does not deliver the goods within the time agreed, you can ask for the goods to be delivered at a later, more convenient date. If the Beautyshop.ie fails to deliver within this additional period, you can cancel the contract and get a refund of all the money you paid without too much delay.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary distribution is from Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
Our partners currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.