Pestle & Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum 30 ml by Pestle and Mortar
Pestle & Mortar
987 In Stock
- Free Irish Deliveries over €40 - We’re still sending all of your orders but shipping is taking a little longer than usual
'What is hyaluronic acid? Hyaluronic acid (ha), also known as hyaluronan or hyaluronate, is a carbohydrate occurring naturally throughout the human body. Its consistency and tissue friendliness allows it to be beneficial in skincare products as an excellent moisturiser. Because ha is one of the most hydrophilic (water loving) molecules in nature with numerous benefits for the human body: it can be described as "nature's moisturiser.
Although Hyaluronic Acid (ha) can be found naturally in almost every cell in the body, it is found in greatest concentrations in the skin tissue.
Almost 50% of the bodies ha is found here. It is found in both the deep underlying dermal areas as well as the visible epidermal top layers. Young skin is smooth and elastic and contains large amounts of ha that helps keep the skin stay young and healthy.
The rear provides continuous moisture to the skin by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water. With age, the ability of the skin to produce ha decreases. Pestle and Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum is 100% free of animal derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants, paraben free, propylene glycol free, fragrance free and not tested on animals.
Pestle and Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid which is proven to hydrate and soothe even the most sensitive skin while also smoothing fine lines and restoring youthful elasticity. The lightweight formula can also be used as a velvety smooth makeup primer. This serum comes in a 30ml glass bottle with dropper applicator and sits in a chic Cylindrical box. Finally it has arrived. Pestle and Mortar's pure hyaluronic serum is affordable, works within days not months and is suitable for all skin types. Treat your body... look your best.
- 80% sodium hyaluronate solution this low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid derived salt ensures maximum absorption of the extremely water loving Hyaluronic Acid. As the chief glycosaminoglycan in skin, Hyaluronic Acid works to keep every aspect of skin stable, safeguarded, and constantly renewed. It also has a stunning capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture.
- It's not magic, it's science. The Science Based Magic behind our serum lies in hyaluronic acid's ability to replenish moisture. One gram of hyaluronic acid can hold up to six litres of water. Ha will not deliver more water than the skin requires – it communicates with the skin to deliver just the right amount.
- Lightweight soothing formulation the Hyaluronic Acid in our Serum is accompanied by a host of other Super beneficial ingredients. Aloe soothes, Vitamin E protects and Padina Pavonica extract promotes a youthful appearance. Wow. A plethora of amazing ingredients in one bottle. Our formulation is lightweight, easily absorbed and non irritating.
- Targets fine lines, dullness & Dehydrat ion Inst antly our serum enhances moisture content beyond comparison with anything else, and at the same time revitalizes the skin's outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and radiantly hydrated. That's how it instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pure fluid solution is Phenom nally beneficial for all skin types Hyaluronic Acid is phenomenally place for all skin types. For all skin types, Hyaluronic Acid in a pure fluid solution is ideal. Fluid formulae have an exceptionally lightweight texture that feels weightless on the skin – even though you're getting concentrated moisture restoring benefits.
Free Delivery with €35 Spend
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In most instances, we are shipping from our warehouses in Ireland.
Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Your purchase must be delivered without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the date the order was placed (unless you agreed to a different arrangement).
If Beautyshop LLC does not deliver the goods within the time agreed, you can ask for the goods to be delivered at a later, more convenient date. If the Beautyshop.ie fails to deliver within this additional period, you can cancel the contract and get a refund of all the money you paid without too much delay.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary warehouse is in Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
We currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.