Elemis - Peptide4 Recovery Eye Cream, 15 ml
Many In Stock
Revives, brightens, hydrates this eye cream with skin-synchronising Peptide4 helps revive the appearance of tired and overworked eyes. Elemis is the first skincare brand worldwide to extract the seed oil from night scented stock flower. This delicate flower, grown in East anglia, produces a seed oil naturally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
The oil helps to smooth and improve the feeling of skin firmness. After years collaborative research, the process of cold-press extraction of star avensis oil has been perfected. Prized for its high content of Omega fatty acids, this oil helps to improve the appearance of skin elasticity and replenishes lost moisture.
Hawkweed and daisy extracts help target the appearance of dark shadows, for brighter eyes that look well-rested. Visible results 97% agreed after using this product, the skin around my eyes looked younger and well-rested. 91% agreed this product instantly improved the appearance of my undereye dark circles. 96% agreed this product dramatically improved the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. 87% agreed this product soothed the appearance of my undereye puffiness.
Peptide4 Eye Recovery Cream Reviving Eye Cream
What is it?
This skin-synchronising treatment combines the hydration of a moisturiser with the nourishment of an oil, and is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area.
Why use it?
Today’s modern lifestyle disrupts skin’s natural recovery processes, leading to tired, puffy eyes with visible wrinkles and dark circles. This eye cream, formulated with skin-synchronising Peptide, helps to revive and restore, for eyes that look and feel more refreshed, any time day or night.
Who is it for?
Formulated for all skin types.
How do you use it?
Apply to your ring finger and gently pat around the delicate eye area until absorbed. Use morning and evening for a refreshed look.
Skin-Synchronising Peptide 24/7
The ELEMIS Peptide 24/7 range is inspired by the body’s miraculous inner clock. Skin follows circadian rhythms, creating waves of activity which trigger cells to perform important processes at specific times of the day. At night, while we sleep, our skin cells are busy with the process of renewal and repair. Disturbed sleep and lifestyle factors can cause a cumulative effect; your skin can become out of sync and unbalanced, its healthy appearance compromised.
What is Peptide?
Designed using advanced molecular biology, ELEMIS has unlocked the secret of the skin’s synchronised internal clock. Peptides are biologically occurring chains of amino acids, derived from yeast extracts. ELEMIS’ Peptide is a tetra-peptide, made up of four amino acids, that helps to support the skin’s processes, for a revitalised and replenished appearance. Bottom line, it helps you achieve that rested look 24/7.
Exclusively cultivated in the UK for ELEMIS, in partnership with leading specialist agronomists, two unique flower seed oils deliver high concentrations of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin E. Combined with scientifically proven Peptide these high-performance plant botanicals sync the skin for a healthier-looking, revitalised and radiant complexion.
Revives, Brightens, Hydrates
This eye cream with skin-synchronising Peptide helps revive the appearance of tired and overworked eyes.
• ELEMIS is one of the earliest skincare brands worldwide to extract the seed oil from Night Scented Stock Flower. This delicate flower, grown in East Anglia, produces a seed oil naturally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. The oil helps to smooth and improve the feeling of skin firmness.
• After years collaborative research, the process of cold-press extraction of Star Avensis oil has been perfected. Prized for its high content of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, this oil helps to improve the appearance of skin elasticity and replenishes lost moisture.
• Hawkweed and Daisy extracts help target the appearance of dark shadows, for brighter eyes that look well-rested.
The Science Of Beauty Sleep
Peptide Night Recovery Cream-Oil
This extraordinary skin-synchronising night cream-oil combines the hydration of a moisturising cream with the protection of an oil.
• The power of Peptide, a yeast-derived peptide designed using advanced molecular biology, helps the complexion look rested, nourished and healthy upon waking.
• Perilla Seed and Night Scented Stock oils, exceptionally rich in Omegas and Vitamin E, leave skin feeling restored and replenished.
Peptide Eye Recovery Cream
Get that well-rested, beautiful look all day long with this around-the-clock eye cream that helps revive and refresh.
• Peptide helps to reawaken and brighten the appearance of tired eyes, helping them look and feel rested.
• Cultivated exclusively for ELEMIS, flower seed oils of Star Arvensis and Night Scented Stock replenish lost moisture and help improve skin elasticity.
• Hawkweed and Daisy extracts target the appearance of dark shadows, for brighter and younger-looking eyes, around-the-clock.
The Secret’s In The Soil
Peptide Thousand Flower Facial Mask
This cooling and illuminating facial treatment is powered by thousands of fallen flowers to restore radiance instantly. The mask’s unique matte texture spreads across the face like a plush layer of creamy black velvet, never drying out
• Peptide helps transform tired-looking skin to restore its natural glow.
• Contains sustainably sourced Nordic Peat, comprised of thousands of fallen organic flowers, herbs and botanicals is rich in minerals, vitamins, amino acids and fatty acids. Nordic Peat helps to balance the skin’s delicate acid mantle and
Free Delivery with €35 Spend
All orders are subject to a handling period before shipment, usually same or 1 business days.
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In many instances, we are shipping from our warehouses in either Ireland, USA or Asia. If from Asia, please expect 10 - 20 days to receive your order.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. For other specialty and promotional items, please allow up to 4-6 weeks delivery time as they may be shipping from other countries.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary warehouse is in Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
We currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.