Aloe Vera Blackhead Remover Mask 100g
999 In Stock
100% MADE WITH ALOE VERA BIO
- Made with organic aloe vera plants. Nourishes the skin, contains a large amount of antioxidants to help maintain healthy skin and offers anti-aging effects. Helps maintain blood pressure and optimal circulation, which calms and relieves muscle pain.
- Its healing qualities include relieving sunburn, gales and the pain of insect bites and stings. Used on hair and scalp, it helps eliminate dandruff and promotes healthy hair growth. Used for skin care, it moisturizes, reduces redness and helps reduce stretch marks.
- Rich in aloe vera extract, Moist and Clear Texture, Nourishing and moisturizing in depth, Excellent in Moisture Lock, Able to adjust the balance of water and oil, Shrinks the nutrients of the skin and avoids the loss of hydration and nutrients. soft and smooth skin.
- Moisturizes dry, damaged skin
- Heals skin exposed to UV
- Relieves inflammation
- Anti-aging and regenerates the skin
- Non-greasy and odorless gel
- Vegetarian beauty product
- Do allergy test on hands before use. Do not use the product if there is wound.
- Please avoid applying the product to areas around the eyes and to the mouth. If the product gets into eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water.
- Please stop using if unexpected symptoms appear.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Do not eat the product.
How to use:
- ✅ Function: Deep cleansing formula for blackheads and remove toxins. Sucking up fat fast, refresh, hydrate your skin.
- ✅ Ingredients: Please read the ingredients carefully before purchasing. Please make sure that you are not allergic. water, polyvinyl alcohol, glycerol, propanediol, sap of the aloe barbadensis mill, menthol, etc.
- ✅ Dosage: The dosage should be appropriate. If the layer thickness is too thin, it is not easy to peel the mask on the entire piece and the adsorption effect is not obvious, if it is too thick, waiting time would be too long, it is recommended to use daub amount to the skin cover up.
- ✅ Service: We can assure that our products have been tested and certified. If you have any questions, do not worry, and please contact us directly. We will give you a satisfied solution.
- ✅ Note: Please perform the skin test on the inside of the arm before use. If there is redness allergy phenomenon, please do not use.
Free Delivery with €35 Spend
All orders are subject to a handling period before shipment, usually same or 1 business days.
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In many instances, we are shipping from our warehouses in either Ireland, USA or Asia. If from Asia, please expect 10 - 20 days to receive your order.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. For other specialty and promotional items, please allow up to 4-6 weeks delivery time as they may be shipping from other countries.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary warehouse is in Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
We currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.