Remescar Triple Action Silicone Scar Stick Clinically Proven - 10g
Many In Stock
- Free Irish Deliveries over €40 - We’re still sending all of your orders but shipping is taking a little longer than usual
The scarred area should be closed, clean and dry. At first time use, open the stick and remove the protective cap. Raise the stick not more than 1/8 of an inch for application. It must be raised enough so the plastic will not rub against your skin. Remescar Scar Stick should be applied gently on the affected area and around the border of the scar. Do not rub too hard as this will not increase the effectiveness. Apply Remescar Scar Stick twice a day for 2 to 3 months.
- IDEAL TO TREAT & REDUCE SCARRING - Remescar Scar Stick is clinically proven to treat & reduce scarring from acne, burns, surgery, stretch marks & more for a smoother appearance
- LASTING RESULTS - Use the cream twice a day for 2-3 months by gently massaging into the area you wish to treat - Invisible upon application, the stick can be used on old scars & newly closed wounds to reduce scarring
- STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS - A manual is available further down this page & also included in the box - Guiding you on how to use the product & advises tips on how to get the most from the cream
- SKIN CARE - Use the convenient Remescar Scar Stick to treat new & old scars - The stick can be used to accelerate the healing process for new wounds to prevent scarring - Also provides UV protection
- REMESCAR MEDMETICS - Remescar develops science-based skin care solutions to improve your self-confidence - Our range of clinically proven medical devices & cosmetic products are designed to help skin problems
Remescar Scar Stick
Remescar silicone stick embeds a unique film-shielding technology. It releases a transparent and discrete barrier over the scarred skin which creates an ideal micro- environment that optimizes the healing process. This helps to maintain the skin’s moisture balance, while aiding the management of scarred skin surfaces.
The triple action formula of Remescar supports this shielding technology.
- First of all, silicone treatment is clinically proven to be effective in scar healing treatments and is recommended as first line therapy for scar care.
- Further, Remescar embeds a powerful UV filter which protects the scarred skin area.
- Finally, PVA & beta-glucan help to accelerate the wound healing and stimulate wound contraction.
Up to 73% Improvement of your scar*
*The most frequent score, based on the global evolution of the panel according to a clinical 4-point scoring assessment of number, size and colour.
- Reduces the visibility of old and new scars
- Scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, bug bites, stretch marks or laser treatments.
- Triple action: Silicone treatment, PVA & Beta-glucan healing and UV protection
- Smoothes, softens and helps to reduce scar tissue
- Convenient stick applicator, easy to use
- Invisible upon application
- Use twice a day for 2- 3 months
Step 1. The scarred area should be closed, clean and dry. At ﬁrst time use, open the stick and remove the protective cap.
Step 2. Raise the stick not more than 1/8 of an inch for application. It must be raised enough so the plastic will not rub against your skin.
Step 3. Remescar should be applied gently on the affected area and around the border of the scar. Do not rub too hard as this will not increase the effectiveness. Apply Remescar twice a day for 2 to 3 months.
Free Delivery with €40 Spend
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In most instances, items are shipped from Ireland.
Please note some products do not qualify for free shipping due to delivery from Spain or weight restrictions
Some items ordered may ship from the USA, if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Your purchase must be delivered without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the date the order was placed (unless you agreed to a different arrangement).
If Beautyshop LLC does not deliver the goods within the time agreed, you can ask for the goods to be delivered at a later, more convenient date. If the Beautyshop.ie fails to deliver within this additional period, you can cancel the contract and get a refund of all the money you paid without too much delay.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary distribution is from Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, Spain, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
Our partners currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.