GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion 50ml
Many In Stock
- Free Irish Deliveries over €40 - We’re still sending all of your orders but shipping is taking a little longer than usual
This GUERLAIN Super Aqua Emulsion Rich is a concentrate of technology that lastingly hydrates the skin, offering protection against and correction of the first visible signs of ageing. It has a fragrance with fresh dewy notes and aquatic flower, ylang-ylang and jasmine facets.
- The Aquacomplex Advanced technology 1-AQUACOMPLEX ADVANCED promotes the flow of water in the skin providing immediate rehydration and protection against the risk of future dehydration*.
- The AquaBiotic system helps to visibly strengthen the skin by targeting its ecosystem*.
The quality of the skin looks better preserved every day and glowing with radiance and beauty. This rich formula is particularly suited to skin that needs nourishing and comforting through hydration. 95% naturally derived ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 5% helps to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality. Respects the skin's natural pH levels. Suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive. Unisex.
* In vitro test on ingredients
- From the first application*: Exceptional hydration +67% after 24 hrs* The skin is visibly smoother
- After 7 days, the skin quality is improved**: Nutrition: +24% Luminosity: +19%
- After only 4 weeks, 81% of the women and men questioned** find their skin to be more beautiful and this was confirmed by clinical assessments***: Radiance = +30% Evenness of the complexion = +25% Skin texture = 22% finer
* Instrumental test carried out on 11 panellists for hydration and 16 for smoothing in France.
** Self-evaluation by scoring carried out on 32 panellists, 2 applications/day
*** Clinical assessment carried out by a dermatologist on 32 panellists, 2 applications/day
At the heart of its technological efficacy lies an exclusive combination of active plant-based ingredients and biotechnologies. Formulated with 95% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining 5% has been rigorously selected to optimise the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality, in accordance with ISO 16128 (including water).
One press of the pump once dispenses the right amount for the face and neck, to be used daily morning and evening. The Super Aqua Emulsion range consists of 3 emulsions - rich, universal and light - to select according to skin type, age or geographical area. For a more complete routine, apply after the Super Aqua Serum.
Free Delivery with €35 Spend
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In most instances, we are shipping from our warehouses in Ireland.
Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Your purchase must be delivered without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the date the order was placed (unless you agreed to a different arrangement).
If Beautyshop LLC does not deliver the goods within the time agreed, you can ask for the goods to be delivered at a later, more convenient date. If the Beautyshop.ie fails to deliver within this additional period, you can cancel the contract and get a refund of all the money you paid without too much delay.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary warehouse is in Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
We currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.