Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3
835 In Stock
- Free Irish Deliveries over €40 - We’re still sending all of your orders but shipping is taking a little longer than usual
Olaplex Number 3: Hair Perfector, is where you take things into your own hands. This take-home treatment is recommended for use once a week and is best applied ...
Previously only available in salons, the OLAPLEX No 3 Hair Perfector is your first step towards stronger, softer, healthier hair – and hair colour chameleon Kim Kardashian swears by it. Used as a pre-shampoo treatment (and left on for as long as possible) this genie in a bottle will change your hair forever.
Five stages of Olaplex
Olaplex is a five-part treatment, the first two steps have to happen in a salon, with three maintenance steps at home.
- First, Olaplex Number 1: Bond Multiplier is for professional in-salon use - and can be put on the hair as a standalone treatment, or if you're getting your colour done, it is mixed in with the bleach and put straight onto your hair in foils.
- Olaplex Number 2: Bond Perfector is then put on the hair once the bleach is rinsed out, usually at the back wash. This is left on for a good 20 minutes to really get the most out of its chemical mending.
- Olaplex Number 3: Hair Perfector, is where you take things into your own hands. This take-home treatment is recommended for use once a week and is best applied before your shampoo and conditioner. Apply 1-3 teaspoons to dampened hair and comb through evenly. Leave on for 10-30 minutes or do as Kimmy K does and leave overnight.
- Olaplex Number 4: Bond Maintenance Shampoo, can replace your regular shampoo for a hydrating, strengthening top-up at every wash.
- Olaplex Number 5: The Bond Maintenance Conditioner, is the final step in the treatment to hydrate and smooth hair and is recommended to be left on for three minutes before rinsing.
Free Delivery with €40 Spend
Orders are processed within 1-2 business days
You will then receive notification of both processing and shipment. In most instances, items are shipped from Ireland.
Please note some products do not qualify for free shipping due to delivery from Spain or weight restrictions
Some items ordered may ship from the USA, if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Our standard delivery service is provided by USPC or DHL in North America or An Post Postal Services in Ireland. Deliveries take place from Monday to Saturday, 8.30am - 6pm, as well as evening delivery between 6pm – 9pm. In the event of non-delivery during the day, the parcel will be re-delivered that evening. We do not deliver on Sundays. During Holiday periods please allow an extra day for standard delivery.
Orders may be canceled if they have not been processed and shipped. After they have been processed they may not be canceled.
Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address. beauty shop.ie can not be held responsible for items shipped to incorrect addresses provided by the buyer. In such cases, the buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping fees incurred to ship to the correct address.
WHEN WILL MY ITEMS ARRIVE?
Beauty items generally are received within 5-10 business days, except some international deliveries which vary by country. Some items ordered may ship from our USA warehouse if marked as a U.S.A. EXCLUSIVE IMPORT or if product is part of the K Beauty Collection from Asia. In this case please allow 15-30 Days for delivery. In many instances these items will arrive earlier to you.
Your purchase must be delivered without undue delay and not later than 30 days from the date the order was placed (unless you agreed to a different arrangement).
If Beautyshop LLC does not deliver the goods within the time agreed, you can ask for the goods to be delivered at a later, more convenient date. If the Beautyshop.ie fails to deliver within this additional period, you can cancel the contract and get a refund of all the money you paid without too much delay.
WHERE ARE MY ITEMS COMING FROM?
Our primary distribution is from Ireland, but most of our specialty items are located in other countries such as the United Kingdom, Spain, United States and Hong Kong.
WILL MY ITEMS BE SENT IN ONE PACKAGE?
For logistical reasons, items will sometimes be sent in separate packages. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Where Do You Ship To?
Our partners currently ship to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland and EU Countries.